primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited April 2011 in Lifestyle

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    troll free, eh?
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Hmm considering I am all apple now, writing for apple games is intriguing.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    He wasn't counting you Shwaip.;)
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Does this mean I should get a Press Badge for QuakeCon again, except actually talk to vendors instead of use it to hit on ladies?
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Troll-free? man... I've been misreading it for the past two years. I thought this place was supposed to be troll-friendly. o_O
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    As a guy who has tried to approach the regular writing I will openly admit to not getting to the quantity or quality I would have liked. I would whole heartedly recommend anyone thinking about this to ask themselves... "what is my niche?"

I spent allot of time trying to figure out, okay, what kind of writer am I? Can I be a serious journalist, am I an editorial writer, am I a story teller, am I a research guy, can I do reviews? I was lacking focus and I stressed myself out to the point where it stopped being fun for me.

So ask yourself, am I a facts / research kind of guy/gal, do I have opinions too grand to no share, do I have an analytical mind for setting up a review process, am I a social leader that knows how to generate discussion?

If you can figure that out for yourself, writing for Icrontic can be incredible fun.